daily activity #10 (English ver

Assalamualaikum...


 Hello guys, good morning, good afternoon, good afternoon and good night, whenever you read it.  Back again with me and a million stories that we do in the kitchen and by writing my activities in the kitchen hopefully can be useful and useful for all of us in the future.


 Today is 26 February 2020 precisely Wednesday, the day we open the restaurant to continue the results of the preparation yesterday, which still makes products from the 1.4 rotation menu;


 Pate pastry

 ***

 Clam chowder

 ***

 Spaghetti bolognese

 ***

 Baked custard tart

 Brioche


 Before we continue to make products, we make a first line by the senior to make a roll call and after that it is taken over by Sir ical who will show the 1.1 rotation menu that we will make the next day.  After that we also continued our preparation, after completing we also made an order of 30 pax.


 And after closing, my group and I returned to make preparations for the 1.1 rotation menu that we will make the next day, the 1.1 rotation menu as follows;


 Hawaiian Chicken Salad

 ***

 Shrimp bisque

 ***

 Beef stew

 Baked potatoe

 Zuchinni saute

 ***

 Yellow butter cake

 French bread


 And my group made Hawaiian chicken salad, then my friend and I prepared ingredients from Hawaiian chicken salad, where the main ingredient was made from chicken and pineapple and used cream cheese as dressing (sauce).

 I will explain what a Hawaiian chicken salad is, an appetizer or appetizer originating from Hawaii, which is identical to its pineapple because Hawaii is one of the countries that produces quite a lot of pineapples.


 After the preparation of my group was finished, I also helped the other group to make the yellow butter cake, after all the preparations were done we also did general cleaning, after that I reviewed and went home, today especially for us the men did not do online because we studied  .

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

daily activity #8 (indonesia ver)

Daily Activity #11 (indonesia ver)