Daily Activity #11 (english Ver)

Assalamualaikum…
Good morning, good afternoon, good afternoon, and good night all, whatever you read my blog, thank you for visiting and hopefully what I wrote can be useful for all of us in the future, so on February 27, 2020 precisely Thursday is the last day our practice week this week, and where today we do the finishing of the results of our preparation yesterday. And the menu we made today is the 1.1 rotation menu:

Hawaiian Chicken Salad
***
Shrimp Bisque
***
Beef Stew
Baked Potatoe
Zhucinni saute
***
Yellow butter cake
French Bread

At 07:00 we were told to gather in the kitchen, after that we did a review with seniors before entering the kitchen, and I happened to be reviewed about basic cutting vegetables for at least 6 pieces so I explained Jardinier, Macedoine, Julienne, dice / cube, paysane, and brunoise . Which of these 6 pieces belong to the cutting vegetable section. After conducting the review we were told oneline in the cold kitchen, to make a roll call.

After making the roll call, we were told to go on line in front of the office kitchen, because Sir ical would explain about the rotation menu we were doing, and show how to make it properly and correctly so there were no mistakes in making the product, after that we also continued preparations yesterday, which where my own group makes hawaiian chicken salads.

I cut pineapple (pineapple) with dice / cube (dice / cube is one of the diced vegetables which is smaller than macedoine and is also a derivative of macedoine, with a size of 12 x 12 x 12mm), and my friend thinks Chicken pansire then I cut the chicken like a pineapple slice, after that I make garlic bread as a side dish / side dish from my hawaiian chicken salad.

I also made bearnaise sauce (BĂ©arnaise Sauce is a sauce made from butter that has been emulsified in egg yolks and white wine vinegar and seasoned with herbs.) Where bearnaise sauce is a derivative of hollandaise sauce. At 12:30 we also do 25pax plating. And I also explained to Chef Dino about the product that my group of friends and I made, namely hawaiian chicken salad. And closing.

After that we also did general cleaning, after GC we returned a senior review of the products we made today, then I explained the terminology of the 1.1 rotation menu starting from the appetizer, soup, main course, and dessert. After the review we went home to rest.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

daily activity #8 (indonesia ver)

Daily Activity #11 (indonesia ver)

daily activity #10 (English ver