daily activity #12 (english ver)

assalamualaikum...



hi guys, come back to me again, here I will tell you all the activities that me and my friends did at the Makassar tourism polytechnic, and hopefully what I wrote could be useful for all of us going forward, so on the 13th and 14th of February 2020 precisely on the day Wednesday and Thursday, my friends and I do MID midterm.



On Wednesday and Thursday our groups 1 & 2 are our MID semester schedule. for 2 days we returned to the Basic lessons that we had learned previously where the MID material this time was making Sauce and Bakery. on Wednesday we were told to gather behind the kitchen for oneline and do attendance and Grooming examinations, after doing that we also reunited in the kitchen, after that our lecturer mam sury again divided the group consisting of only 2 people in 1 group.



after the distribution of the group mam sury also told what products will be made in each group where the products we will make are white stock, brown stock, Hollandaise sc, bearnaise sc, mayonnaise sc, french bread, hard roll, soft roll, etc. and by chance my group got bearnaise sc, and french bread. then my friend and I shared my tasks that will make bearnaise sc, and my friend made french bread.



previously I will explain what is bearnaise sauce, is one of the sauce which is a derivative of holandaise sauce which is 1 of 5 mother of sauce, which is thick because of the emulsion that makes melted butter and water in orange juice or The vinegar is mixed and thickens. The temperature of the sauce must be kept below 60 ° C so that the eggs in the sauce do not become curd. What makes hollandaise and bearnaise different is that during the rejuice process bearnaise uses shallot and is also added with tarragon mint, whereas hollandaise does not use the tamba material, that is why this bearnaise is called a derivative of hollandaise.



after making a bearnaise sc we were given the task to review the products we made to sir aca, after review we also did gc and continued tomorrow. the next day as usual we did oneline behind the kitchen to do attendance and checking grooming and get back together in the kitchen to re-distribute the products to be made today (thursday), and my group made bakery products namely hard roll and soft roll for those of you who haven't yet know what hard roll and soft roll you can see again on my previous blog.



and I happen to make a hard roll and my friend soft roll, hard roll itself is unrich bread which does not use additional ingredients such as mic, chocolate, jam, etc. because it's not rich in nutrients that's why hard roll goes into unric bread. I will explain how to make a hard roll.



hard roll



ingredients;



hard flour 300gr

200gr butter

yeast 5gr

sugar 7gr

salt 7gr

butter 7gr (for shortening)

egg white 7gr

100ml water



How to make:



- Mix all dry ingredients, then stir until smooth.

- after mixing evenly bring down butter and also egg white, flatten again

- After that, lower the water little by little then knead the mixture until it is smooth

- after smooth, leave the dough for about 30 minutes

- after the dough expands 2x larger

- measure the portion of the dough (60gr / portion)

- After measuring the shape of the dough, then let it rest for 15 minutes

- after the dough has risen again put it in the oven at 250-300'c for 10-20 minutes.

- after that remove the dough.



 after I made a hard roll, I went back to reviewing the products I made in Sir Aca, after that we also did GC (general cleaning) after that we went home.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

daily activity #8 (indonesia ver)

Daily Activity #11 (indonesia ver)

daily activity #10 (English ver